• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’ll burn this whole city down (Amazon diplomat, Falls diplomats)
    Now that she thinks on it, she hasn’t actually been to any of the other kingdoms, besides the Amazons and the Valley. For a horse that’s lived in Beqanna for over twelve years, it’s a little pathetic. She chastises herself as she makes her way towards the Falls, rather embarrassed by her overall performance in the kingdom so far. She really needs to step up - she had made that promise, so long ago, that she would make the kingdom proud. And so far she has failed to live up to that promise.

At least heading off on a kingdom visit will go a long way to setting her on the right path.

She reaches the border at midday, when the sun is high in the sky overhead. She’s glad for any extra little bit of warmth - as a long time member of the Jungle, she’s unused to the cold winters that many of the other kingdoms experience. Finding a nice little clearing by the border, she settles in to wait, both for the other sister supposed to be joining her, and for the Falls diplomats that she is sure will arrive soon. She shuffles quietly as she stands there, trying to keep warm. Damn this blasted snow!
    Lyris
    I’ll burn this whole city down
    html by maat | gif by headlikeanorange.tumblr.com

Messages In This Thread
    I’ll burn this whole city down (Amazon diplomat, Falls diplomats) - by Lyris - 05-29-2015, 01:41 AM