• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i will stand my ground || ALL
    Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
    Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies, across this new divide

it was a strange home. nothing like the valley, which she missed, or even the chamber. those she had known well. once upon a time the tundra, too, had been familiar to her - she had been born and raised on it's snowy peaks. aranea would have welcomed them, now.

it ached to think that they were all gone. that all that was familiar to her had simply vanished. the shadowy mare recognized that they were all in the same proverbial boat, but it did not make the change any easier. aranea had found some solace in the feathered wings that sprouted from her shoulders but she still had not decided if they were worth the cost.

with no magic she had no voice.

locked in her cage again the fiery eyed lady stuck close to their leader, to the spider king who had once known so well her spider queen mother. aranea - named for such - trusted him completely, and sought him now as she approached this little meeting. she recognized no others but was not surprised. those that she had known had likely died in the years of her absence - a somber thought that lingered as she approached those gathered.

offspring asked for input and she could give him none, though she watched intently for the arrival of eight so that perhaps she might have a way to agree or disagree. he would understand and would, perhaps, be able to speak in some way on her behalf. at the very least she trusted him more than the rest. but would he understand that she wanted power and glory again? would he remember the bits of their conversation and the pieces he had picked up when she had appeared in the valley after so long of an absence? would he remember her true nature and know that she would desire deeply to prove herself again?

aranea did not know, but she could do nothing but wait.

(aranea would vote for ranks still existing. other than that she has little opinion and supports a council. she will want to help in any way that she can ^^)

Messages In This Thread
    i will stand my ground || ALL - by Offspring - 09-07-2016, 11:17 AM
    RE: i will stand my ground || ALL - by Camelia - 09-07-2016, 02:46 PM
    RE: i will stand my ground || ALL - by Aranea - 09-07-2016, 11:21 PM
    RE: i will stand my ground || ALL - by magnus - 09-08-2016, 01:13 AM
    RE: i will stand my ground || ALL - by Thanata - 09-08-2016, 02:21 AM
    RE: i will stand my ground || ALL - by Rael Fire - 09-09-2016, 08:08 AM
    RE: i will stand my ground || ALL - by Longear - 09-16-2016, 09:16 PM
    RE: i will stand my ground || ALL - by Thorunn - 09-19-2016, 04:25 AM