• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  A Petition for Your Mercy
    They learn quickly, if nothing else, when everything is taken away from them. But will they remember the lesson? That is the part she cannot be sure about, the part she wonders about as they rush and race to regain what they believe is theirs.

These two, at least, calls themselves stewards. They remember not to take her gift for granted. <b> "No, I am Beqanna. You are my children, and I love you all as such, but you are not Beqanna herself. It would do you well to remember that."</b>

It is a warning, but not a declination of their petition. Their magic and ice flows back into their veins, and so hopes, this time, they will remember this respect.

Granted
    New Point Total:
    Total Sahm: 0
    Total Newton: 2 (10 reserved for use on Offspring's team)

Messages In This Thread
    A Petition for Your Mercy - by Sahm+Newton - 09-06-2016, 04:32 PM
    RE: A Petition for Your Mercy - by Beqanna Fairy - 09-06-2016, 06:59 PM