• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  for the former members of the falls
    Andras

The appaloosa stallion appeared after Raxa and before Kreios spoke, the King discussed the forming a herd together. Basically the Falls without all actual Falls lands, of course he wanted to be with his Kingdom but in all honestly perhaps it would be nice to go his own way. All he could think about was Gyps, he needed to speak to her before he made any decisions, he need to find her.

His attention flickered to Jedi who spoke, of course he was so quick to make up his mind, his mate would follow him. He didn’t know anything other than the Falls, but Andras was born and raised in the Falls change was good. His sister spoke up saying she would like to stay in the kingdom and he slightly rolled his eyes, maybe it was just the relation to Archam but she instantly annoyed him. He cleared his throat before speaking Kreios you are a great King but I need to find Gyps before I can make any commitments, I will seek you out should I choose to follow you he gave a dip of his hornless head and moved away from the group.

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Stronger

OOC: he join #teamromek

Messages In This Thread
    for the former members of the falls - by Kreios - 09-05-2016, 06:16 PM
    RE: for the former members of the falls - by Raxa - 09-05-2016, 11:19 PM
    RE: for the former members of the falls - by Jedi - 09-06-2016, 06:42 PM
    RE: for the former members of the falls - by Andras - 09-06-2016, 06:48 PM