• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm in it with you (stallions)
    - Jord -
    Jord

Jord stirred as she suddently got cold, her hazel orbs slowly opened from their groggy state and looked back at her rump to see Baymax was gone. Her eyes saddened. Her skull swiveled, almost franticly looking for him. He was so kind to her, she didn't want to lose him. She slowly rose to  her feet, almost dancing in one spot out of nervousness. She trotted through the trees, looking for him. Where could he have gone.. She thought to herself. She let out a soft winny of stress.. even though she knew he coldn't hear her..  She wished he could.  She wondered thru the forest trying to find him.. Baymax! She called out to him.. just hoping somehow he would hear her.  

Messages In This Thread
    I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 10:20 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 10:42 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 10:53 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 11:14 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 11:25 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 11:55 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-04-2016, 12:04 AM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-05-2016, 06:10 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-06-2016, 01:09 PM