• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it's been a long time coming; romek
    " I'll never lose sight , "
    It had been a day since Demian had run into Romek again and soon after he had felt the urge to find him once more. It was becoming a time full of urgency and curiosity in discovering what was happening out beyond the mists surrounding them. It didn't take long, but he soon came across him once more. His scent and voice a easily recognizable thing. "Romek," his voice floats across the empty space between them as he steps carefully through the tall grass of the meadow and up next to the other stallion.

"I have a proposition," for a moment he lets the words hang through the air before continuing, quietly so that only the other could hear. "I say we gather those we can and forge a group to go into the mists and discover what lays beyond. Maybe find a new place, and form it into something new, something more fitting for the times. A home where we can all be happy." Was it really possible? Happiness, peace?

"For as is obvious, our old homes are gone, the neutral lands are too packed. We cannot stay forever. We eventually will have to travel out anyway." He turns his head towards the other, and if he could have met his eye he would have. "Foals will be being born soon. Herds will start to get territorial. It would be best for us to do this now, rather than later.... What do you say? Will you join me?"

DEMIAN ( carnage x adalind )

Messages In This Thread
    it's been a long time coming; romek - by demian - 09-05-2016, 04:30 PM