• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans

Newton watched with curiosity as a few more horses joined their gathering. It was blatantly obvious that his biological family was missing. Sahm also noticed their absence and rested his cheek on Newton’s neck. Newton’s held back his tears by clenching his teeth together in anguish. It was clear that many had lost track of their families. Offspring was alone. Romek was alone. Newton had been lucky in coming out of the wreckage with Sahm. With each additional horse there was relief, but also another sense of loss. Their party was hollow. Many Tundrans were gone, hopefully not hurt or worse dead. Newton’s initial fear was enough to force him off the cliff of the mountain. Suicide of members wouldn’t come to him as a surprise. Sahm was there. He nuzzled his nose and closed his eyes as he inhaled Newton’s scent. ”It is alright my sweet. We will find them” Sahm whispered in confidence.

Offspring eventually brought the group to his attention and spoke of a plan. Sahm was weary of Eight. He had been an enemy during the war against the gates. Same went for Killdare. But in times of great destruction there came a need to ban together. If Offspring trusted them, Sahm and Newton would give them a chance. ”We are with you, Offspring, we will do whatever is needed of us.” Sahm spoke up from the crowd. His powerful head held high as Newton stepped beside him and gave Offspring an assured nod.
    sahm and newton
    the magician and the ice shifter

Messages In This Thread
    i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Offspring - 09-02-2016, 02:01 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Offspring - 09-05-2016, 12:45 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Sahm+Newton - 09-05-2016, 02:51 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Offspring - 09-07-2016, 10:44 AM