• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Risky Business-{Birthing--Koen}
    Tiana

It wasn’t long until she was accompanied by Koen, she didn’t imagine she would see him again but she was glad he was here. It was almost crazy that he was able to find her after everything that happened in Beqanna, there was so many changes but he still seeked her out. He spoke her name and it caused a flutter in her chest, his voice was soothing. She was curious did he lust after her like she did him? He announced that he missed her and it forced a smile on her face I missed you too she had a gentle voice, she extended her neck to nuzzle his neck moving to gently stroke her maw over his wings he was born with a horn and wings but they disappeared…..I don’t know why her voice was frantic, why was her child striped of his traits?

He played with her mane before moving to view Albus, the colt looked up at the large stallion with wide eyes, but he wasn’t afraid. The colt was fearless already, interested in everything, as Koen played with his forelock he attempted to leap up playfully to bump noses. The stallion said that he was his father, Albus of course didn’t truly understand what that meant but it must be good? He laughed and frolicked around the two equines, full of energy.

Watching the two caused a smile to grow on Tianas face, it was so nice to have Koen around, she expected to do this alone but it seemed as though he would in fact be a part of their lives. Albus seemed happy to be with him and that was enough to make her happy I am glad you are here because in all honesty she didn’t think she would see him again.

Got A Feeling That I'm Going Under--But I Know That I'll Make It Out Alive

OOC: lol no that was the sweetest<33

Messages In This Thread
    Risky Business-{Birthing--Koen} - by Tiana - 09-04-2016, 11:12 AM
    RE: Risky Business-{Birthing--Koen} - by Lullaby - 09-04-2016, 07:19 PM
    RE: Risky Business-{Birthing--Koen} - by Tiana - 09-05-2016, 09:19 AM
    RE: Risky Business-{Birthing--Koen} - by Lullaby - 09-06-2016, 04:35 PM