• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Daleans, anyone;
    “We start over,” Ashley says, not waiting to be acknowledged by the others. He is aware that among them, he is an outsider. But he, like the new ex-queen before him—who introduced herself as Ea—would know that standing around supposing on questions would do nobody any good. They needed safety. They needed solidarity. Ashley looked around the group, waiting for someone else to speak. When nobody did, the buckskin turned his attention specifically to the Dale’s former ruler, addressing her with all the respect that he could muster—while never forgetting that he too, had been in her proverbial horse shoes.

“Hello Ea, my name is Ashley. I do not know if you intended to lead a band to find a new place, but it is obviously apparent that there is new land out there, and there are mares and foals that need safety away from the open lands. I am from an age much older than this one, and do not have any intentions of leading…but rather instead, wish to be of service wherever I can be of most use.” He bowed his head to her and shifted his weight back to face the group, flicking his ears to see if anyone else had any other ideas. That they had found themselves without their abilities was definitely telling—but to also wake up with no home; while he could understand their plight, his heart breaking that he would never view his beautiful Dale ever again—he was not in a position to be as mournful over it as they were.

Everything they knew, was gone. The least he could do was help them rebuild.

ashley
    how many times can I break ‘til I shatter?

Messages In This Thread
    Daleans, anyone; - by Tiphon - 09-02-2016, 01:16 PM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Ashley - 09-02-2016, 03:29 PM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Talulah - 09-03-2016, 12:10 AM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Ashley - 09-03-2016, 04:29 AM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Adalyn - 09-04-2016, 01:49 PM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Ea - 09-04-2016, 02:51 PM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Ashley - 09-04-2016, 03:05 PM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Phaedrus - 09-04-2016, 10:52 PM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Vida - 09-05-2016, 12:08 AM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Tiphon - 09-06-2016, 01:26 PM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Vida - 09-06-2016, 01:46 PM