• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm in it with you (stallions)
    - Jord -
    Jord

Jord smiled peacefully as the kind stallion tended to her injuries. She had never met anyone in her life care for someone with out asking questions. She closed her orbs, still resting her head on his hip. She felt him look around probably worried aout how she got these scars. She nuzzled his hip just slightly to let him know everything was okay now.. and for him to not be scared.  She kept her eyes closed.. completely content. She then heard his skull lay down into the dirt. She opened her hazel orbs, tapped his hip then used her eyes and a nodding of her skull to point to her hip, that he was welcome to rest his head there... making the shape of a ying yang with their body, so he didn't have to lay in the dirt. She felt so relaxed. Proabably the most relaxed she had been since she came to BQ. 

ooc :  sorry muse is falling asleep. first day of work tomorrow then im off monday!

Messages In This Thread
    I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 10:20 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 10:42 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 10:53 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 11:14 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 11:25 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 11:55 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-04-2016, 12:04 AM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-05-2016, 06:10 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-06-2016, 01:09 PM