• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans
    Josie
    Josie
    Like the dancer before me

She had met plenty at the mountain, it was time to leave and try finding the members of the Tundra. They were her family even if the Kingdom was no longer existent, they will always be her family. It appeared as thought the field meadow and forest still remained so they were probably gathered in one of those locations. She chose the meadow first and her luck continued for the day, she was able to see a few of the kingdom members gathered and made her way over to them.

Hello her voice was gentle and full of relief, it was great to be back with the kingdom members, she felt the weight lift off her shoulders. Is everyone okay? she asked, as she approached the group. Romek was leaving and since Maribel was not in sight she figured he was going to find her. Her heart hurt for Romek, and perhaps she would help him find her later, after the rest of the Tundra was found.

Messages In This Thread
    i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Offspring - 09-02-2016, 02:01 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Josie - 09-03-2016, 04:05 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Offspring - 09-05-2016, 12:45 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Offspring - 09-07-2016, 10:44 AM