• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans
    ROMEK
    He stumbles, lost, down the mountain and by some sunny coincidence, winds up in the Meadow, a spit away from his King. Former King? Regardless of titles held or lost, the spotted stallion has a lot of respect for the black man, and he trusts in him to lead them safely. They needed him now more than ever, after all.

He comes closer, his brow furrowed, looking at all those assembled. They speak, but none of it means anything to Romek. Maribel is not here. Lil, Espeon, Durotan are not here. He cannot begin to dwell on the fact that he has nowhere anymore, that the gods have taken away everything from him – not when his family are out, alone, scared, worried.

”I have to find my family.” he says to Offspring. ”My Maribel is missing, and she is heavy with my child. Our children are lost. I must go. I will be back here tomorrow morning. I will point any Tundran I see this way.”

And with that, he abandons their meeting. None of it means anything to him without Maribel.
    fuck all your dreams, they’re not all they seem

Messages In This Thread
    i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Offspring - 09-02-2016, 02:01 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Romek - 09-03-2016, 02:34 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Offspring - 09-05-2016, 12:45 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Offspring - 09-07-2016, 10:44 AM