• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans
    forever in their lovers embrace

They had met Offspring on the mountain, and thankfully their king was alive. He too was at a loss, but his loss was far greater than the lovers could have imagined. Isle was gone and she had left her mate alone. Sahm remembered the moments after he woke and could not find Newton. It felt as if his heart was torn from his chest and ripped into thousands of unfixable pieces. Once Newton was in his embrace Sahm’s worry merely switched from fear of loss to fear of inadequacy. Would Sahm be able to protect Newton? Alone he could not so he sought out the Tundrans. Offspring was still a great and respected leader. Sahm would help him find Isle and restore their home.

The meadow was the place to be to recuperate and find the missing. Sahm and Newton had slowly followed Offspring once he left the mountain. They took their time with momentary breaks of encouraged whispers. Newton was weak, and Sahm felt the need to hold him up. Tenderly Sahm lipped at Newton’s mane and inhaled his hefty, masculine scent. Newton equaled home, but still the vagabond lifestyle was not meant for either of them.

Offspring had already accumulated a few horses when Sahm and Newton reached him. One was a mare that neither recognized. The other two were the twins that Sahm and Newton had seen playing in the Tundra. The thought of young life and innocence simply placed a thin smile on Sahm’s lips. ”Hello all….we are glad that the Tundra lives on” Sahm simply said.

Messages In This Thread
    i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Offspring - 09-02-2016, 02:01 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Sahm+Newton - 09-02-2016, 10:02 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Offspring - 09-05-2016, 12:45 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || family, friends, tundrans - by Offspring - 09-07-2016, 10:44 AM