• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

VALLEY MEMBERS
    It was devastation, wasn't it? Feeling your land torn away from beneath you- her earth cracking, her trees splitting in two, her jungles swallowed up- the face of her simply devastated. But was it devastating? Was the nakedness of each equine something to mourn? Was a clean slate not a good thing? Wouldn't you like a clean slate, Thorunn? A chance for the past to stay the past. You no longer had a mother tree, you are a solitary thing in the world- but the world is a thing of opportunity.

Before the fire kissed girl has a chance to respond, Eight hears the familiar voice- quiet and unsuspecting, but a lilt of strength and mischief riddled through. He turns toward the chestnut, you who has always been such a shadow- a lithe thing that fluttered on the edge of society. It was a relief to see you- while you rarely came about in the Valley, there was always the comfort of his magic to reach out and feel you there, the simplicity in knowing you were safe. And now?
    ”I can't quite say. “ He shrugs slightly with his shoulder to motion at the land around them. “I do know the magic is gone. She, Beqanna, must be angry. I have only found one place where the magic stays, the Mountain where I woke. Have you traveled elsewhere save for here?”

Messages In This Thread
    VALLEY MEMBERS - by Cress - 09-02-2016, 01:08 PM
    RE: VALLEY MEMBERS - by Eight - 09-02-2016, 01:30 PM
    RE: VALLEY MEMBERS - by Thorunn - 09-02-2016, 02:00 PM
    RE: VALLEY MEMBERS - by Eight - 09-02-2016, 03:08 PM
    RE: VALLEY MEMBERS - by Gunsynd - 09-02-2016, 06:36 PM
    RE: VALLEY MEMBERS - by Topsail - 09-02-2016, 08:51 PM
    RE: VALLEY MEMBERS - by despoine - 09-02-2016, 11:36 PM
    RE: VALLEY MEMBERS - by Cress - 09-03-2016, 12:12 AM
    RE: VALLEY MEMBERS - by Gunsynd - 09-03-2016, 05:40 PM
    RE: VALLEY MEMBERS - by Ruan - 09-04-2016, 10:44 AM