• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

somebody that i used to know
    ooc: since wild hope already posted in gemstone ridge (and Njenyi has replied) I'm just replying to Clarisse and Siranna in this particular post. let me know if that - or my line skipping! - causes any issues Smile

There's a young black mare that seems reluctant, and when Njenyi sees her slowing he draws back. He's no young bachelor stallion, and avoiding kicks from irritated mares has become almost econd nature to him. Her left hind hoof scrapes against his right shoulder, but he's gotten worse, and he only looses a bit of skin and hair. When she makes to run away he does not follow.

He won't force her, though he knows she's likely to regret her choice. Perhaps she'll find a stallion that will protect her with his own life out where she is going...but she probably won't.

The champagne mares kicks out as well, and distracted by the leaving mare, Njenyi doesn't avoid that one as neatly. He huffs out a breath as her hooves make contact, but a kick to the chest is not enough to down him. Instead he eyes the mare with a bit more wary admiration as she reassures the others. She seems to be concerned that he'll hurt them, and for a moment he frowns (a strange emotion on his usually unemotive face. Hurt them? He is only trying to be sure they all make it the the Ridge in a single group. He is no sadist; he nips to guide, not to cause pain.

"No more biting", he says to Siranna, gesturing with his muzzle toward his own chest. He won't guide her if she doesn't like it, but she will go to the Gemstone Risge and join the rest of the herd. "Now go. Go."

Messages In This Thread
    somebody that i used to know - by Njenyi - 08-31-2016, 01:53 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Phaedrus - 08-31-2016, 02:45 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Wild Hope - 08-31-2016, 03:35 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Sirana - 08-31-2016, 04:08 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Vakarian - 08-31-2016, 06:39 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Njenyi - 08-31-2016, 09:56 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Clarisse - 08-31-2016, 11:29 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Sirana - 09-01-2016, 12:23 AM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Wild Hope - 09-01-2016, 04:39 AM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Njenyi - 09-01-2016, 08:22 AM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Phaedrus - 09-01-2016, 09:57 AM