• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  plus she good at charmin' cobras[any]
    Goodness, he startled her. She wasn't expecting that at all, the nip on her rump and the shoving. Well, it was one way to find a home and suppose she hadn't specified how exactly she was going to get one. Ohio wasn't one to fight either, instead she jumped a little in shock, swinging her head around to look at the man. She wanted to see just who exactly had laid claim on her flashy rear-end and was now urging her to go somewhere.

She was suprised by what she found there too, a black and brown coat all spotty and fancy. Maybe that is why he liked her so much, they went together well in the sense of coat patterns she supposed. 

A small half-hearted smile is given to the bay stallion that just stands there gawking, "Bye then," she says and begins to move forward. Nudge, nudge, push, push yes of course big guy here we go. "Yes, all right I'm going. Show the way then," she calls to him and then gives a whicker in the direction of her Mother but it is no doubt lost on the cold air the sweeps through the place. He leads she follows, just like a good herd mare should or so she's heard. Finally stopping when he does at lovely little spot where she can smell other ladies and him too, his scent clings heavily to the surroundings.

"Is this it then, my new home?" she asks with a smile, not at all disappointed with where they ended their walk.
    O H I O
    -but she aint the only one-

Messages In This Thread
    plus she good at charmin' cobras[any] - by Ohio - 08-25-2016, 01:22 PM