• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm burning but my heart is on the wire; Gunsynd
    She grins at the amusement on his face, revelling in the wild feeling of the winds whipping against her dark coat. He stands fast against the gale however, an unusual feat, and she eyes him as the winds release her back to earth. Whatever his ability is (and he obviously has one besides those see-through wings), it’s certainly very interesting. Even her bullheaded sister has to use her own ability to withstand her winds. 

Her head cocks to the side at the laugh that rips from his throat, but as with most things in life, Larken flat out ignores the hint of danger lurking there. One would think she would have learned after dying once. Apparently not. Perhaps it’s simply because she knows how much Lexa would rage if she saw her acting like this.

“Oooo.” She coos appropriately as his body begins to change, shrinking and lengthening to become the very tiger she had claimed to be. She finally feels the slightest twinge of fear at the sight of the beast - she had been killed by that tiger in the Chamber after all - but she crams the emotion down into the darkest corners of her being. She will not lose face here, not when she’s already having so much fun. Very impressive,” she says, without the slightest hint of condescension. “And you say you can do more? I’d like to see, if you’re willing …”

Her head leans down as the tiger curls around her, taking a deep breath of his heady male scent. She certainly doesn’t get enough of that in the Jungle. She can’t help but shiver in excitement as the rough cat-tongue snakes out to to taste her withers. “I’m not entirely a one trick pony myself.” She throws a brief glance up at the sky, and snowflakes begin to flutter down despite the warmth of the day.

They coat her dark back, leaving a fine, lacy pattern in white. Her eyes return to the tiger’s, her lips still sporting a huge grin. “Not nearly as impressive as what you’re about to show me I’m sure.”
    Larken
    i'm burning but     my heart is on the wire
    dont need a thousand guards to lock me in
    doesn't take a fool to start a fire
    solitary spark and wars begin

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm burning but my heart is on the wire; Gunsynd - by Larken - 08-24-2016, 11:50 PM