• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Kingdom Meeting (Reply by June 5th)
    when my time comes around
    lay me gently in the cold dark earth

With Mountain deposed, there is nothing standing in the way of the Tundra returning to its position as a respectable kingdom. The Brotherhood has never been especially large and Errant has no grandiose plans for them. He only wants them stable and reliable, a bastion of strength in the north. For that to work, the black king needs to know exactly what they want of their kingdom, and of him.

Raising his head, Errant calls for the Brothers.

When they’ve arrived and each has been greeted with a nod, he begins to speak. “Mountain is gone, and we are free of his reign of madness. I do not know what damage he might have done to our relations with the other kingdoms, but it is time to see where we stand.” They have no grand maester to organize this knowledge, and Errant knows that the responsibility will fall to him until a man worthy of the title steps up. “I am inclined to extend alliance to the Jungle as well as to the Falls – for the use of their healing waters.” He pauses, looks around to see if there are any objections, and then asks for them in case there are those not willing to speak up until asked: “What are your thoughts on these matters? Should the Tundra have more alliances or should we stick to treaties? Are there kingdoms that we should be wary of?”

e r r a n t

no grave can hold my body down
    i'll crawl home to her

ooc: this is also an activity check! so reply by June 5th or be removed from the board please Big Grin
    [Image: leaanderrant_zpsqa4goyjv.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    Kingdom Meeting (Reply by June 5th) - by Errant - 05-26-2015, 01:38 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Crito - 05-27-2015, 02:57 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting (Reply by June 5th) - by brisk - 05-30-2015, 03:45 PM