• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Here you will stay-[Angel]
    Angel smiled. "Hmm...Didn't know that a five year old could have had three foals then?" she laughed at his expression. "So do you have any questions about me?" Angel smiled, making light of the conversation. She didn't want to make him feel as if she was just another mare... she was far from just another mare. 

Angel nodded as she listened and watched as he seemed to take the air of authority and pride. "Well good of you to take up where your brother lacks." she said. "It worked the same way for me and my brother. Where I lacked, he would take control. But putting the herd before yourself is always the better of it." she said. "As wanting a foal, I would be hoping I would give you one?" she asked him. She knew she was putting him on the spot but she would rather know now than later. She knew she was coming into heat because Raging would always warn her and she would venture off until it passed.

Messages In This Thread
    Here you will stay-[Angel] - by Francois - 08-21-2016, 02:44 PM
    RE: Here you will stay-[Angel] - by Francois - 08-21-2016, 03:35 PM
    RE: Here you will stay-[Angel] - by Francois - 08-21-2016, 04:22 PM
    RE: Here you will stay-[Angel] - by Even Angels Cry - 08-21-2016, 04:46 PM
    RE: Here you will stay-[Angel] - by Francois - 08-22-2016, 06:24 PM