• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Here you will stay-[Angel]

He was just interested in being a hormonal stallion but she stopped playing and listed off her foal history. He cocked his eye with interest, she was much older than he expected having birthed three foals already. She was the mother of a two year old and his eyes grew wide, that was the same age he was. She also added that she would answer his questions in which he dipped his head towards her, he appreciated the cooperation she gave.

She asked about his foal history and he looked off slightly I haven't any foals, not yet at least She muttered how she knew nothing about him and he snorted, mares wanting to know everything about a stallion. My father was the lead stallion but he vanished about a year ago, my twin brother was supposed to be the alpha but he fell in 'love' his tone was sarcastic talking about his brother. So I stepped up and I am caring for the herd were my brother slacks. he snorted, raising his head high the proud strong stallion he was.

Francois
    A Clever Person Solves A Problem, A Wise Person Avoids It

Messages In This Thread
    Here you will stay-[Angel] - by Francois - 08-21-2016, 02:44 PM
    RE: Here you will stay-[Angel] - by Francois - 08-21-2016, 03:35 PM
    RE: Here you will stay-[Angel] - by Francois - 08-21-2016, 04:22 PM
    RE: Here you will stay-[Angel] - by Francois - 08-22-2016, 06:24 PM