• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is wonderful....not
    Angel turned to the voice, he had startled her out of her thoughts. "I go by many names, Angel, AngelWings or Even Angels Cry. So take your pick." she said. "It is nice to meet you Francois." She took in everything about him, from his coloring to how he stood. He seemed to be a stallion proud of himself. 

She sighed mentally since she hadn't been around a stallion other than her brothers for so long and the stallion before the last had been rough with her. Angel didn't know how to act anymore and she wasn't one to show off to anyone or be rude. "What can I do for you?" she asked him with a soft smile but soon looked away, searching for any sign of her son or family. Dang it, where could they be? I hope they are alright. she thought to herself. 

Turning back to the stallion, she was starting to give up hope on finding her family. Sighing, she raised her head a little higher, giving off the air of her former position to her very first herd, the herd she owned with NightSky, her long lost love and the father to Dream.

Messages In This Thread
    This is wonderful....not - by Even Angels Cry - 08-21-2016, 11:27 AM
    RE: This is wonderful....not - by Francois - 08-21-2016, 11:34 AM
    RE: This is wonderful....not - by Even Angels Cry - 08-21-2016, 11:55 AM
    RE: This is wonderful....not - by Francois - 08-21-2016, 02:06 PM
    RE: This is wonderful....not - by Even Angels Cry - 08-21-2016, 02:31 PM