• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lost and alone
    Knight felt a nudge and he jolted awake and quickly got to his feet. "Oh, hello miss." he said as he relaxed a little. Raging had taught him to never let his guard down. "I know, but after walking for so long, I didn't care." he said with a smile, a forced one though a smile none the less. 

Knight shook himself to wake up; the stallion wasn't trying to show off or anything, he didn't have the heart to show off yet to anyone. It was just one of those things he had to have time to bounce back from. Raging had been his for some time, even when they were foals, so to not have her was like a kick to the stomach.  "Forgive my rudeness." he said with a sigh. "I just do't seem to be myself yet. I got separated from my family herd." he added as he looked upat the mare since he had lowered his head in thought. He never would know how he got separated from Angel and her family herd or how he even got lost in the first place. 

Knight's heart ached, a deep ache that he knew would never go away but maybe in time he would find Angel and the others again or maybe he would find a home in this place. "Truthfully I have no idea how I even got here." he said with a deep laugh.

As time went on, Knight sighed but heard a nicker, He looked over to his left to see a blue roan coming at him with a full gallop. Knight nickered back and nuzzled the mare. It was Raging! He couldn't believe it.

Messages In This Thread
    Lost and alone - by White Knight - 08-20-2016, 01:56 PM
    RE: Lost and alone - by Camelia - 08-20-2016, 07:39 PM
    RE: Lost and alone - by White Knight - 08-20-2016, 08:01 PM
    RE: Lost and alone - by Camelia - 08-28-2016, 05:34 PM