• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Withered [Any]
    For each word that came out of this mare's mouth, Brigha felt irritation crawl over her fur like millions of buzzing flies. She turned her head towards, ears still pinned, and went to look her dead in the eye with a sour gaze that could poison a whole river.

"Oh no," She said in the most sweetest, passive aggressive voice she could muster. "I just love to stand under trees for no reason!" The sarcasm was heavy in her tone, much like the rainfall that surrounded them. "And wait around all day for any noisy mares to come sloshing up to stick their nose up my rump!" With that, Brigha's forced smile transformed in a venomous scowl. She gave a loud, deliberate, snort and turned her hindquarter towards the brindle mare, giving her tail a violent swish.

Brigha inhaled sharply and drew out a sigh, forcing her blood cool down before she planted a back hoof on this mare's neck. "I'm standing here because the rain is annoying and I have no where better to stand." She confessed irritably. "There, are you happy? Is your boredom cured?"

Messages In This Thread
    Withered [Any] - by Brigha - 08-12-2016, 08:52 PM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Raxa - 08-12-2016, 10:52 PM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Brigha - 08-13-2016, 01:58 AM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Raxa - 08-13-2016, 02:06 AM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Brigha - 08-20-2016, 02:06 AM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Raxa - 08-21-2016, 11:10 PM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Willoway Free Spirit - 08-22-2016, 05:41 PM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Raxa - 08-22-2016, 07:25 PM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Willoway Free Spirit - 08-23-2016, 01:33 AM