• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The light that shines so bright - Andras
    Andras

It is when he pulled away and she moved closer that he realized she shared similar feelings. His heart was about to beat out of his chest, it was crazy that just a short few weeks ago she did not want him near her. But now they couldn't get any closer. Her tears continued to fall down her face, until he attempted to stop them.

Her mouth opens and she speaks, a thank you, but for what? Not losing the feelings he had? Staying strong for both of them? She brushed her lips against his cheek and his eyes closed with trust, a tingle shot through his body as she showed affection for him. He hoped that she could simply tell his feelings for her, he did not want to bombard her with his emotions after all she has her own to deal with.

She responded with an 'I missed you' and his eyes shot open, a smile parting his lips with a grin he could not deny. It was nice to hear the words flow from her own mouth, 'thank you for coming back' she mutters. He cocked his eye I would never leave you truthfully speaking. Once he found out about her being apart of the herd he couldn't stop thinking about her, about her safety.

She could barely hold eye contact but finally she looks at him asking if he would stay and he gave a nod towards her I'll stay as long as you want me to" he moved closer, closing the gap between them. He nuzzled her shoulder, he felt in-sync with her, like destiny brought the two together regardless of how they got to the spot they are today.

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Stronger

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The light that shines so bright - Andras - by Andras - 08-19-2016, 04:34 PM