• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm burning but my heart is on the wire; Gunsynd
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

Oh this would be interesting after all. His eyes narrow as the jungle girl speaks and subsequently throws her head back. He is ever wary of the many different gifts of the inhabitants of these lands, so he is prepared to take whatever precaution is necessary. When the winds pick up he becomes less solid and allows the torrents to whip through him. He stands, unmoved, simply watching the spectacle unfold. He smiles as the funnel cloud surrounds her and picks her off the ground; what a show. He would have clapped if he had hands.

When the winds die down and his little toy comes back down to earth he allows his body to return to its entirety. He laughs at her words, the sinister sound coming from deep in his throat. These jungle cats always think so very highly of themselves. It makes it even sweeter when they become his prey. 

And this one would, it was so intoxicatingly obvious. But she wants to be impressed first, as if his first impression wasn’t enough. (He could impress her quite quickly and without any special abilities if he wanted, but this little thing is so naive, so innocent, he wants to draw it out a little.) The sideways grin returns to his lips and he moves his body closer to hers, lips reaching out to play with the hair of her mane. She is so young, so vibrant - he can smell it in the blood rushing beneath her spotted pelt. He wonders what all that youth will taste like. 

“A tiger you say?” He growls, his mind already far from her little game. But he will play along, if only to make the end result more stimulating. His body becomes smaller, sleeker. Black morphs into stripes surrounded by orange, hooves become paws clad in fearsome claws. His face is suddenly that of a feline, whiskers, cat eyes and the teeth she had mentioned earlier. He retained some of his heft, however and was larger than a normal jungle king - it was simply too taxing to become much smaller and he wanted to save his strength. He curls himself around her in that cat-like fashion, his eyes alight with amusement. 

“Hardly a trick, kitten. But I can show you some if you are that curious.” His devilish laugh curls around them again like smoke and he rubs against her before using his sandpaper tongue against the base of her neck, like a connoisseur smelling a wine before taking a sip. This one would be best savored. 

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm burning but my heart is on the wire; Gunsynd - by Gunsynd - 08-18-2016, 08:00 PM