• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Every Color Of The Rainbow- {Mandan}

She was chomping away at the grass thats color matched her pelt when she heard the voice of another nearing her. Her head flicked up quickly to see the source of the one who called her 'Ceremony'. As she gazed the stallion had not only one, but two horns. She has seen plenty of unicorns, but not one who had horns similar to an antelope. Her eyes grew wide with amazement, he was certainly stunning to look at. She raised her head high in an attempt to maker herself look better, he apologized for mistaking her for someone else.

No, I'm not Ceremony she looked at him, and a gentle smile curled on her lips But my name is Zelena, and what can I call you? she stepped closer to the stallion who seemed to hold so many mysteries. She has been around Beqanna for quiet some years, how has has she never seen him around. He had the scent of many mares, and she could only imagine he had a herd of his own.

Zelena
    I Call The Shots

OOC: ahhhh sorry this was poop

@[Kristin]

Messages In This Thread
    Every Color Of The Rainbow- {Mandan} - by Zelena - 08-08-2016, 09:20 PM
    RE: Every Color Of The Rainbow- {Mandan} - by Zelena - 08-16-2016, 06:33 PM