• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nothing is coming to rise - any
    A U R U M N
    too hot, hot damn

What a bummer this place is. It’s cold. There aren’t as many girls as I would like. Yeah, more than I had imagined there would be but still. If it weren’t for the terrible attitude of theirs I might be better off in the jungle. At least that would be the female-to-male ratio that would be more my speed. But here I am, getting fluffy

You need it here though, man. It is ridiculously cold. Why the hell did someone come here one day and think “yep, this is perfect”. Idiot. And now here I am having to deal with that stupidity all these years later. And they want me to convince other horses to come here? Damn this place needs a badass marketing department. Kinda like Iceland’s… but then again we all know that they are just bluffing. 

I mean, come on. No one really likes Iceland. 

I’m just out here running around, trying to keep warm (and stay in shape, to combat the fluffiness). And then I see this dude from before, the smallish one that calls boring meetings. I mean, not my idea of a good time, but hell it beats standing here and freezing to death all alone. 

So I saunter over and nod at him the way bros do in response to his greeting. He seems pretty straight-laced, but who knows, maybe a wingman in the making. “So what do you all do for fun around here? Surely this place has some sort of redeeming quality…” I say that, but come on man, convince me. 

make a dragon wanna retire man

Sorry…. feel free to treat him like a nuisance XD

Messages In This Thread
    Nothing is coming to rise - any - by Brynmor - 08-08-2016, 01:53 PM
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - any - by Aurumn - 08-14-2016, 08:10 PM
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - any - by Brynmor - 08-19-2016, 03:01 PM