• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Withered [Any]
    Raxa started, clearly off-put by this mare's attitude. Who in her right mind did she think- the brindle snorted a little to clear her thoughts. There was no use in getting angry; it would only result in a fight. And, unusually enough, Raxa was not in the mood for a fight today.

Wow, that was a first. Jedi must be rubbing off on her.

Focusing on the chestnut made to rid her thoughts of the paint stallion, Raxa turned her gaze away, figuring the mare might appreciate the space. Averting eyes alleviated tension, at least in Raxa's experience. The mare would feel less challenged, less violated, which would hopefully ease her abrasive attitude.

"Dunno," Raxa said with a shrug. "Why did you choose to be under this tree? Why did I choose to stand in the rain before coming over here? Just like you don't have an answer to your question, I don't either. Not a good one, anyways. Just thought I'd see what a mare was doing over here by herself. Can't a bored horse do that?" she asked, her blue eyes searching the other mare's for an answer.

The mare went on to explain she wasn't hiding. Raxa gave her a pointed look, "So, you just decided to stand under this tree? Not a fan of the rain?"

Messages In This Thread
    Withered [Any] - by Brigha - 08-12-2016, 08:52 PM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Raxa - 08-12-2016, 10:52 PM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Brigha - 08-13-2016, 01:58 AM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Raxa - 08-13-2016, 02:06 AM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Brigha - 08-20-2016, 02:06 AM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Raxa - 08-21-2016, 11:10 PM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Willoway Free Spirit - 08-22-2016, 05:41 PM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Raxa - 08-22-2016, 07:25 PM
    RE: Withered [Any] - by Willoway Free Spirit - 08-23-2016, 01:33 AM