• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Here for brain thoughts; Offspring/Any

It would have been easy for Sahm to second-guess his decision to leave the Gates. Ever since the war that practically folded his kingdom he hadn’t left the comfort of its boundaries. He wasn’t an adventurous horse. In fact he was quite boring, plain, basic. Offspring was Sahm’s complete opposite- or at least that is what Sahm believed. Offspring had impressed him. He wielded two opposing powers (or used to at least). He was strong, confident, and wise. Sahm was simple. He enjoyed simple things, and he had yet to challenge himself until now. Sahm had not second-guessed his decision. For once he stood in complete resolution. It was time he stepped up to his parents’ legacy.

The dark king looked different in person then he had on Sahm’s televised visions. The stallion was large in both size and presence. Sahm straightened his slouched position, and held his head high once Offspring stood in front of him. With great humor the king confronted Sahm on his previous knowledge- clearly Sahm wasn’t much at hiding his admiration. ”Guilty.” Sahm simply said. ”I am Sahm. I have been watching you for awhile now….well you and everyone else.” He paused. ”I am a magician- not a spy. He quickly added in the last part once he realized that watching other horses sounded pretty fishy.

”I came here seeking your help. You see…I am from the Gates, and it seems ever since the great war that it has died both in spirit and numbers. You didn’t allow that to happen here.” Sahm glanced down to his front right hoof that now had kicked out. ”How?…I mean I know this is abrupt. I promise I am friendly. I guess ugh…sorry…” Now he was rambling.
    sahm
    the inexperienced, quiet magician of the gates

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Here for brain thoughts; Offspring/Any - by Offspring - 08-06-2016, 07:33 PM
    RE: Here for brain thoughts; Offspring/Any - by Sahm+Newton - 08-06-2016, 08:09 PM
    RE: Here for brain thoughts; Offspring/Any - by Offspring - 08-06-2016, 08:46 PM