• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Chasing the Clouds [Open/Tundra]

Ga
    rr
    e
    th

Upon turning around, Garreth came face to face with an attractive, raven-haired mare, appearing ot be the same breed as himself. Smiling, Garreth swooped down into a quick bow. "Hello, Jord. I am Garreth. And I agree, this morning is as beautiful as you." He couldn't help it. Flirting and flattering just sort of... happened. As she asked him if he sought a home, he nodded. "Yes, I am in search of a place I can comfortably call home." 

He was about to ask what her proposition was, when a second stranger approached him, stocky in build, with one slightly odd-looking floppy ear. Garreth nodded to him politely. "Hello, Vaughan. While I do believe this young lady deserves a bit more cordiality," he stated evenly, turning to Jord and giving her a quick wink, "to each his own. I'm pleased to meet your acquaintance, and I'm grateful for your information." He waited a second before continuing, hoping he didn't come across as rude to Vaughan, he merely believed that the raven-haired mare could use a little respect. After all, she didn't have to approach anyone. "I used to be the prince of a herd, and I assisted my father in defense preparations. I would be thrilled to explore life as a soldier in the Tundra." 

As Vaughan turned to leave, Garreth turned to Jord. "It was wonderful meeting you. I apologize for leaving so soon, but I assume a lovely lady such as yourself has other business to attend to." With a smile and another quick bow, he turned and followed Vaughn.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
    Chasing the Clouds [Open/Tundra] - by Garreth - 08-04-2016, 11:27 AM
    RE: Chasing the Clouds [Open/Tundra] - by Jord - 08-04-2016, 11:50 AM
    RE: Chasing the Clouds [Open/Tundra] - by vaughan - 08-04-2016, 12:03 PM
    RE: Chasing the Clouds [Open/Tundra] - by Garreth - 08-04-2016, 12:56 PM