• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The Joys of Winter (Any)

Lavender pools see a mess of colors moving, squealing, playing. Now this is certainly a lost mare. No one in the Village had fun. Everyone was a bunch of piss bag full of vinegar. Lobes are moving as she nears the spotted mare, lids slit in response. "Well hiya." The tones are tainted with sarcasm but truthfully, Chem had been gone for some time and Helle would at least attempt to talk to the other women.

The striped woman removes the attitude (at least from her face) and proceeds to offer a smirk (hey it's almost a smile!) "I don't believe we know one another very well. I remember your face from a bit ago though. I'm Helleborn." Okay, the mare is trying to be personable. It's a friggen stretch when you lived in the Village. Everyone knew their reputations for Chem collecting the bitchiest bitch of the west and plopping them right down here.

So cut a girl a break. She's at least trying for the sake of the herd.

HELLEBORN

light up the world as i fall asleep

Photograph by

Messages In This Thread
    The Joys of Winter (Any) - by Sreva - 07-24-2016, 04:45 PM
    RE: The Joys of Winter (Any) - by Helleborn - 08-04-2016, 11:32 AM
    RE: The Joys of Winter (Any) - by Sreva - 08-04-2016, 02:36 PM
    RE: The Joys of Winter (Any) - by Helleborn - 08-04-2016, 03:45 PM
    RE: The Joys of Winter (Any) - by Sreva - 08-04-2016, 04:36 PM
    RE: The Joys of Winter (Any) - by Helleborn - 08-05-2016, 06:37 PM
    RE: The Joys of Winter (Any) - by Sreva - 08-05-2016, 07:42 PM