• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Moon is High

you and I both know that the house is haunted
    and you and I both know that the ghost is me

He is quiet as she decides, weighing her options—deciding upon her future. He knew more than most that it was never an easy choice made here. For most, there was always the lingering question as to whether or not they made the right call. After all, the road diverged into two paths more often than not during the Field’s encounters. For some, the path would diverge into even more choices than that.

Magnus’ job was to now put her at ease that she had made the right choice.

He dipped his head at the stallion and gave him a smile. “It was a pleasure to meet you today. I hope that I run across you again soon.” One corner of his mouth flicked upward in the corner. “If you would ever like a place to rest your head or wile away a few hours, the borders of the Gates are always open to you.” He hoped that the stallion would take him up on the offer; it would be nice to get to know him better.

Magnus then turns his attention toward the painted mare. “The Gates is truly a beautiful place. Perhaps it would be easier to simply show you to her.” He took a step back and nodded toward the border.

“Shall we?”

MAGNUS

once general. once lord. once king.

© robert bejil photography

sorry this is so short! =X

if you want, you can just post there next. <3
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Moon is High - by Kokachin - 07-27-2016, 05:41 PM
    RE: Moon is High - by Astray - 07-30-2016, 02:43 PM
    RE: Moon is High - by magnus - 07-30-2016, 09:47 PM
    RE: Moon is High - by Kokachin - 07-30-2016, 11:21 PM