• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you make my heart go bang; birthing

The night is dark...
    My eyes are getting awfully heavy, but grandma is making her yellow and white way over here to me. And I smile, a giant full grin that almost makes me wiggle in excitement. "Grandma!" I practically purr as I curl into her chest too, scratching my blunt baby teeth against her shoulder in an affectionate greeting. "Oh yes!" I say on a long sigh. "It was getting small in there." I say with another giant grin. And I'm so involved in our Grandma that I miss the look my already protective brother glances at our dad.

I had curled back into Mom and Dad when a very explosive force snuggles against me and I laugh, snuggling back against her with as much force as I can muster. "Kitten!" That's what dad always called her. I nuzzle my face against her neck and nibble on her lightly.

Luna is next and I don't even need their introductions. Dad had mad sure I had names and faces and stories months ago. I could call them all by name and walk right up to them to introduce myself. But I let them, because they feel like they need to. And whatever, it's tiring being born and my legs might be a little bit unsteady as I cuddle up to Luna. I nod at her words, smiling at her too.

Uncle Drow's big ole face fills up my vision next and I cuddle into his chest...well, I laugh in delight as I slide under his belly and peek my head out between his two front legs. "Uncle Drow! You're a lot bigger than what daddy said you were."

Fury girl and Uncle Zur are next and I curl into them both. "Daddy already told me all your names you know." I say with a giant yawn as I curl up in front of Mom's legs. "He told me lots of stories about you and how much fun I was going to have." My eyes are closing. "And the trouble we are going to get into." A smile curls my lips at this as my head rests itself on my legs. "I'm sleep now though, so I'll have to get into trouble after a nap." And then my world goes black.

...and full of terrors.

Messages In This Thread
    you make my heart go bang; birthing - by Daeryssa - 08-01-2016, 11:02 AM
    RE: you make my heart go bang; birthing - by Roma - 08-01-2016, 01:45 PM
    RE: you make my heart go bang; birthing - by Halora - 08-01-2016, 10:22 PM
    RE: you make my heart go bang; birthing - by Drow - 08-02-2016, 10:19 AM
    RE: you make my heart go bang; birthing - by Roma - 08-02-2016, 06:36 PM