• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway-[Mari, Any]
    Josie

To her relief the cause of the sound was a golden vixen, one that seemed similar in age to Josie. She had a gentle voice, giving a greeting and Josie returned with a warm smile and a small dip of her head. The mare was rolling when they met, the gold mare hoisted herself off the ground, snow trailing up with her. Her mane stuck to her body but she was still a beautiful mare regardless.

The young mare laughed and introduced herself as Maribel, Josie couldn't help but return the laugh (its contagious). "Hi! I'm Josie, you have a pretty name " she smiled at her potentially new friend. You can probably tell but I'm new to the Tundra, how long have you been here? Josie has been trying to expand her knowledge of the Tundra, learning of everyone but it has proven to be hard. Josie does remember going to the initiation with this golden mare, they at least have one thing in common.

Like The Dancer Before Me

@[Maribel]

OOC: Blehhhh sorry this was short!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway-[Mari, Any] - by Josie - 08-01-2016, 09:04 PM