• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Moon is High
    Kokachin would never have guessed the opportunities that waited for her here, but she was quite thrilled at the thought that she could do what she pleased, go where she wished. Beqanna was a new world for her with an abundance of mysteries in store;she was thrilled to the core. She took the time to let each stallion make his case, seeing as the shier of the two jumped straight to his intention. She had to admit she was torn almost immediately, there was the option of falling into something safe, a system she was familiar with. Living life with a herd, although it would only be two but it was falling back into a life she could follow along with, play the part. Her other option fell into something more spontaneous and free. gazing between the two, her crystalline blue eyes conflicted but bright with anticipation. "You both have offered me such bright futures, and both carry such a high appeal with me, but ultimately a choice must be made." Smiling kindly on the pair her eyes flashed between the two before settling on Astray. "I want to thank you for your generous offer and your willingness to offer me a home; However, I have lived a herd life and I left my home and family behind in search of something different and for that I must take up Magnus's offer. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors." Shifting her gaze over to Magnus she smiled "I'd love to hear and see more."

Messages In This Thread
    Moon is High - by Kokachin - 07-27-2016, 05:41 PM
    RE: Moon is High - by Astray - 07-30-2016, 02:43 PM
    RE: Moon is High - by magnus - 07-30-2016, 09:47 PM
    RE: Moon is High - by Kokachin - 07-30-2016, 11:21 PM
    RE: Moon is High - by Astray - 07-31-2016, 05:52 PM
    RE: Moon is High - by magnus - 08-01-2016, 02:19 AM
    RE: Moon is High - by Kokachin - 08-01-2016, 08:27 PM
    RE: Moon is High - by magnus - 08-03-2016, 01:55 AM
    RE: Moon is High - by Kokachin - 08-03-2016, 09:03 PM