• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

who cares if hell awaits? Romek
    Who cares if hell awaits?
    We're having drinks at heaven's gate.

Time seems to slow as she meets his gaze when she is pulling back from her caress of his skin. She does not miss the twitch of his skin nor the fact that he allows her to be so close. Mari can not help but smile in a most genuine way. He makes her feel soft inside, but warm like summer sunshine.

"Not your heart, Rom." She giggles gently. "Don't even try to convince me." Though he may have thought her with suitors and he not worthy, the stallion is wrong, wrong, wrong. Mari feels herself slipping into the stallion's own pools. She does not care to look away or ever gaze into another pair perhaps ever again. The steady beat in her chest increases till she feels she may lose her breath.

But young mare attempts to keep her wiggly excitement bit back but she an not help to shift in her own steps now, teeth nibbling her lower lip to try to hide the smile at is almost too big. But when he begins his tale, the smile slips away like a show of a cloud passing. Lobes are trained to him as her blue eyes are only for him and him alone. Her heart hurts when he talks of his mother and the trickery.

"Oh Romek." Again she speaks his name, soft and fluttering like dove wings upon her tongue. The wetness of his eyes absolutely melts her and she does not hesitate to step forward and wrap herself around him in  the strongest hug she can possibly muster. The delicate weight of her skull across his back as her own neck is pressed against him, chest to chest. "I'm so, so sorry." Mari whispers it against his skin with the velvet of her lips, the warmth of her breath against his withers.

When she steps back is when she sees he is uncomfortable, perhaps embarrassed. He moved in his place with heave hooves and a bashful looks. Mari's own eyes watch him with a furrowed brow
    as her concern is overwhelming for the dark stallion. "The Tundra is okay...I...I would have like to seen the Deserts." Her voice remains soft and hesitant. She is afraid that she had overstepped her boundaries with the male when she hugged him, inhaled his scent and feeling her heart beat against his if only for a brief moment.

M A R I B E  L

Messages In This Thread
    who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 07-21-2016, 09:10 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 07-23-2016, 05:48 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 07-24-2016, 12:52 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 07-25-2016, 03:57 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 07-31-2016, 05:13 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 08-01-2016, 02:11 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 08-01-2016, 06:28 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 08-02-2016, 03:06 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 08-05-2016, 05:31 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 08-05-2016, 05:59 PM