• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you make my heart go bang; birthing

I know today will be the day. Ryss with her barrel swollen and tiny hooves occasionally pushing outwards as the little girl in there stretches. I smile as quiet words tell me about how cramped and small it is in there now. I soothe her, telling her it will be soon. And not long after that Ryss was leaning against me with the contractions that rippled along her barrel. I smile to myself, touching my lips to her cheek and try to shoo Halo along...but who tells that girl anything? I cannot help but smile at her enthusiasm though, even if it makes Ryss uncomfortable.

Not for long because our boy has her back and we enter beneath the willow tree. I touch my mate, my beautiful, brave mate and whisper encouragement to her. I add my own healing touch to Quark's but I know Ryss needs my words, my touches more than she needs my healing. Her mom has that angle covered.

And then, our beautiful blue daughter is on the ground. Tycho is there, giving her his own love. Her mother cleans her off and I cannot help the smile on my face. This....this was my family. My heart felt full and I sigh softly, touching my lips to Ryss's face, to her neck. "Good job beautiful." I murmur to her softly, sliding up to her side even as my lips move from her to huff against the black baby fuzz. "Roma." I say with a smile, touching my lips to her forehead even as I turn an eye back up to Ryss. "She said her name was Roma."

**Disclaimer, posting to Pazuzu can result in maiming, torturing, and all kinds of nasty things possibly happening to your pony. If you do not agree, do not post to him or if you do not want your pony horribly maimed, please say so. Most of the time he will just leave some nice new scars, either mental or physical.

Messages In This Thread
    you make my heart go bang; birthing - by Daeryssa - 08-01-2016, 11:02 AM
    RE: you make my heart go bang; birthing - by Pazuzu - 08-01-2016, 01:35 PM
    RE: you make my heart go bang; birthing - by Roma - 08-01-2016, 01:45 PM
    RE: you make my heart go bang; birthing - by Halora - 08-01-2016, 10:22 PM
    RE: you make my heart go bang; birthing - by Drow - 08-02-2016, 10:19 AM
    RE: you make my heart go bang; birthing - by Roma - 08-02-2016, 06:36 PM