• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Where have you been all my life: open / Nevi
    Who cares if hell awaits?
    We're having drinks at heaven's gate.

Okay, so Mari easily confuses being rood for being curious. When something unusual catches her attention then she must go investigate. Sometimes it is met with strange looks but mostly horses seemed to entertain her inquisitive mind.

On this particular chilly day, the palomino is scouting the meadow out. It's was a flat, ice rink with the grasses having died off or been eaten. From living in the Tundra, the slender legs carry her bodily rather nimbly over the frozen land. One foot after the other as she goes exploring but then something catches a pretty blue eye of hers.

Like a peppercorn in a bowl of salt, a larger ebony stallion pops out but that was not the reason her attention is drawn. Nope!

He has socks.

Not your everyday white or black stockings but crazy purpley, bluey, spacey socks! Mari catches herself staring as he is moving and wondering if she can do that with her coat (probably, duh). She doesn't exactly try to hid it but instead calls to him. "Hi there!" The young mare is moving, picking a delicate path towards the male. "Those are fantastic!" Her enthusiasm is a bit much but she just can't help it. A smile blooms across her lips as she mostly disregards his looks (probably of confusion).

When she realizes that she is being awkward...well, she tries to save a little face. "I'm Maribel, by the way." A tiny laugh quivers with her awkwardness. "You look lost. Maybe I can help you?" She's bold when she doesn't even realize it but Mari can not help but to help when she can. Compassion was something threaded to the stitching of her very being.

M A R I B E  L

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Where have you been all my life: open / Nevi - by Maribel - 07-31-2016, 09:09 PM