• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

who cares if hell awaits? Cai
    Who cares if hell awaits?
    We're having drinks at heaven's gate.

Quite truthfully, the buckskin startles the heck out of her! She did not know what to truely expect but when she is turning, he is already there. A rather unladylike -eep!- squeaks out as she stumbles back. If he had been a snake, she would have been bit.

After a small, sufficient space is made between them then the honey dipped mare looks him over. Her guard slips down easily as her blue eyes meet his. The fine bone structure of his features are forming a smile and she can not help but return it. He is close to her size but where his mane is a striking black, her's is of a platinum sheen. His shoulder is taller than her's and he is more broad were she is delicate and small by his side.

"I'm Maribel. It's lovely to meet you Cai." The soft soprano of her voice grows as she finds some confidence in herself. Dark lashes fall over sapphire pools when she twists to look around them for and clue to where the king was. Nostrils catch on their own scents so she returns her focus back to Cai's soft gaze. "Well perhaps we can find him together?" Mari offers with small nod. "My father should be around somewhere not too far off." And with that, she is pivoting around and moving away, long legs lifting through some of the accumulate snow drifts. "C'mon Cai!" The voice chirps excitably over one shoulder.

M A R I B E L

Messages In This Thread
    who cares if hell awaits? Cai - by Maribel - 07-27-2016, 05:29 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Cai - by Cai - 07-30-2016, 09:35 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Cai - by Maribel - 07-31-2016, 08:46 PM