• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dancer in the Dark ~ [any]
    Jord
    Daughter of the Night
    Jord waited for a response from the young colt, but before he could respond she heard a greetings from another voice. Her cranium turned her orbs toward a large, clearly pregnate, ebony coated mare. "Hello, and who may you be?" Jord said, taking a gentle step back. Jords orbs scanned the mare.. she envied her pregnancy for some reason. Maybe she wanted to be a better parent that her own were, mind you they did their best to protect her from the war. She wanted to raise her own one day, help them to grow strong.. because you can usually never predict when a war or fight may start. 

"My name is Jord." She said shaking her neck again, knocking off the blanket of snow that laid upon her. The cold wind stung as it whiped by the horses fiercely. "I know we are just meeting, but if you wish I could stand on your side to block some of the cold from you..." Jord said kindly with a soft smile.. She offered as she hoped someone would do the same for her one day. "I shall not hurt you." she said. Jord was usually not the type to just trust those around her immediately and help others but she felt bad for the mare before her.. not having a stag by her side to protect her.

Messages In This Thread
    Dancer in the Dark ~ [any] - by Jord - 07-29-2016, 09:32 PM
    RE: Dancer in the Dark ~ - by Andras - 07-30-2016, 09:46 AM
    RE: Dancer in the Dark ~ - by Jord - 07-30-2016, 11:06 AM
    RE: Dancer in the Dark ~ [any] - by Mezanix - 07-31-2016, 07:38 PM
    RE: Dancer in the Dark ~ [any] - by Jord - 07-31-2016, 07:54 PM
    RE: Dancer in the Dark ~ [any] - by Mezanix - 08-01-2016, 09:14 AM