• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Moon is High
    Kokachin wasn't left alone long but it felt like eternity till another soul made their presence known. In her journeys she'd had an abundance of solitary time. The moments had granted  her the time to examine the inner workings of her own mind and she'd been able to decipher who she was at heart, now she was ready to get to know the mind and soul of another. The first stallion to approach her caught her attention by the way light shimmered about him. She was mesmerized by the play of light along his flesh and when he approached her in an uncertain nature she spoke to him in as kind and soothing a voice as possible. "Hi there, it's nice to meet you." She grinned as he complimented her. "You're very kind, I'm Kokachin." Just as one other being came to greet her another appeared as if from thin air and she smiled to this new, mysterious figure. He clearly held more confidence in himself just by the way he carries himself. When he spoke it was ever more apparent. "Hello! How wonderful to have new faces." As the other stallion introduced himself she smiled at him. "Nice to meet you Magnus." When he asked what they were doing she looked about and have a look of nonchalant indifference. "I'm actually new to the area and hoped that I might find a home."

Messages In This Thread
    Moon is High - by Kokachin - 07-27-2016, 05:41 PM
    RE: Moon is High - by Astray - 07-30-2016, 02:43 PM
    RE: Moon is High - by magnus - 07-30-2016, 09:47 PM
    RE: Moon is High - by Kokachin - 07-30-2016, 11:21 PM
    RE: Moon is High - by Astray - 07-31-2016, 05:52 PM
    RE: Moon is High - by magnus - 08-01-2016, 02:19 AM
    RE: Moon is High - by Kokachin - 08-01-2016, 08:27 PM
    RE: Moon is High - by magnus - 08-03-2016, 01:55 AM
    RE: Moon is High - by Kokachin - 08-03-2016, 09:03 PM