• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Broken Is What I Am(Any)
    Having been near the Playground, watching foals enjoy themselves farther away than usual from chatting parents, when the Warrior brother of the Tundra had come across the Adoption Den. He saw the various foals, some meeting a potential parent, some without any adults near them. Looking around, he spotted a colt, winged but oddly not flying.

Why isn't the colt flying? He thought with a shift in weight, he felt drawn to this colt, as if he was supposed to bring this one home. He seemed to be nearly two, and Rael started walking up to him with ears perked.

"Hello. What is your name? Mine is Rael Fire, you can call me Rael." The stallion says calmly, with a warm tone to his voice. He hoped the foal would feel welcome in the Tundra, and hoped he would come live with his family.
    @[Deep Sea Gears]

Messages In This Thread
    Broken Is What I Am(Any) - by Deep Sea Gears - 06-25-2016, 02:18 PM
    RE: Broken Is What I Am(Any) - by Rael Fire - 07-28-2016, 04:37 PM
    RE: Broken Is What I Am(Any) - by Deep Sea Gears - 07-30-2016, 06:05 PM
    RE: Broken Is What I Am(Any) - by Rael Fire - 08-01-2016, 08:01 PM
    RE: Broken Is What I Am(Any) - by Deep Sea Gears - 08-05-2016, 09:06 AM
    RE: Broken Is What I Am(Any) - by Rael Fire - 08-06-2016, 10:33 PM
    RE: Broken Is What I Am(Any) - by Deep Sea Gears - 08-12-2016, 03:05 PM
    RE: Broken Is What I Am(Any) - by Rael Fire - 08-13-2016, 10:58 AM