• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  your hips on my jawline; Lexa/Any[nsfw html]
    karsi

A smile crinkles the edges of my lips long before i raise my gaze to meet the harsh tones of a mare. The sky blue of my eyes remain on my small structure. I can sense her distaste for me, I can feel it seep from her pores, the spit on her tongue. She makes a remark about my voice, it is my only one so this mare should not bother herself with such trifle things.

I raise my eyes to meet the keeper of acid words. I note that she is pretty with a loud splay of cocoa and milk but her features are contorted in a mess of irritation and offense. None of these things phase me. I do not feel the beat in my chest...it reminds me further why I am here within the Amazonian clutches.

I catch the sound of another woman. She approaches with less malice but frankly, I do not mind the painted mare. Words...feelings are unable to strike me down. The spotted woman before me stands near the paint. I tilt my head slightly when both have greeted my arrival. I can feel the rust of my jaw hindge slowly come to life. The steel of my lips have parted only to drive away the vultures when they ventured too close.

This is a burdening effort that would perhaps grow easier with time.

"I would like a home other than the beach." I speak slowly, tasting the warm penny copper against my tongue. I do not speak prettily, I do not trick or deceive. I do not care for games. "My name is Karsi." The mares probably think I am a daft fool but I am not swayed. I will allow them to think whatever they will for I know what I am and what I am capable of.

My gaze shifts back to the tiny pyramid of stones. I smile gently, almost lovingly as I crush the miniature structure with the bat of my lashes. I return my focus to the mares before me. They would probably roll their eyes to see me do such things as abilities are common in the lands but perhaps somewhere in the Jungle is a place for me.

I will admit though, since entering the Jungle, I no longer desire to smell of the black sands. I think I would like to smell of the plants and the humidity like the other women do.
    your hips on my jawline

no worries! i'm having a great time with her Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: your hips on my jawline; Lexa/Any[nsfw html] - by Karsi - 07-27-2016, 06:48 PM