• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

pardon me, while i burst in flames. || KINGDOM MEETING [MANDATORY]
    Twins be like "My.. But.. Wha?" *continues to promptly cry*

Rael Fire
    I looked towards Offspring's voice as I canter through the falling snow to join two others. One was my mom, with Echo, hanging about and listening. My sister, Real, had joined me on my right and was cantering slightly slower than myself, hanging at my flank. "Come on. You know you're faster." I tease slightly before skidding in the snow to a stop a few paces away from Mom, looking at her happily.

When I caught Offspring say "The cave must be guarded, or the Kingdom will be destroyed." and jumped slightly, looking at him with fear. "I can take a shift, Offspring." I say quietly, and Real piped in. "I can guard with my brother." She says, looking at me with pride. "You will?" I ask quickly, but he started again before she could answer. She nodded once, and I felf a rush of gratefulness course through me, warming my core for a few seconds. I felt as if she was my right hand, the one I can trust secrets with, and share feelings with without as much shame. I knew she would not tell anything she shouldn't, but sometimes she'll phrase a tease in I way I know she's toeing the line of secrecy. But we lolved each other greatly, and wouldn't split easily.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: pardon me, while i burst in flames. || KINGDOM MEETING [MANDATORY] - by Rael Fire - 07-26-2016, 04:17 PM