• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

pardon me, while i burst in flames. || KINGDOM MEETING [MANDATORY]
    ROMEK
    He had felt the weird shift in the air, caught some (but not all) of the words. He was mostly confused- he had been absent for so long, he didn’t really have an idea of what had been going on. So when he hears the call of his King, so soon after their last meeting, he assumes it must be about the recent whatever-it-was.

He settles to listen near the king, shifting to cock a hoof, his ears tipped towards the man. It is news to him that the Tundra had been warring against the Deserts. He raises his brows, not entirely sure how he should feel about this. Officially he should’ve renounced the Deserts entirely, but it will always hold a specia-
    But… what?
    No longer exists?
    ”What?” he says aloud. ”What do you mean? What has happened to the Deserts?”

He continues to speak about the loss of their traits, and the fragility of the caves, but Romek is too busy thinking about the Deserts. The sands, the home where he was born, where he grew up, where he lived for so long, the only place that he could stand for a long long time – and now it was just gone? He couldn’t wrapped his head around it.

The rest of the meeting comes and goes and he is still reeling. Finally, he feels like he can gather his thoughts enough to speak.
    ”I’d be more than willing to set these mocks up.” he says. ”And sign me up for first shift guarding the cave.” There was no way he was going to lose a second home.

fuck all your dreams, they’re not all they seem

Romek: *crycry*

Messages In This Thread
    RE: pardon me, while i burst in flames. || KINGDOM MEETING [MANDATORY] - by Romek - 07-25-2016, 05:05 PM