• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I feel alive when I’m close to the madness - anyone

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

When she had awoken from her slumber there was a hollowness in her soul. The sienna woman could not place with at first as she struggled to rise due to a growing belly. She had spent time with her king before he had entered into battle. Since his absence, did the woman remain concerned for his return. She could not imagine her life without the massive spotted male holding her close at night and stroking her cheek till nothing but sleepy happiness filled her mind's eye.

Something certainly had changed though and Ygritte recognized it by the creak of her joints from the growing baby and the way the flowers died around her. No longer did she posses her ability to grow flora...the ability had been snatched up over night.

Her heart is heavy as she moves through the Falls. The trees no long bent from her to make way for their queen. Her flower crown was drying, becoming brittle as the blooms wept and died. Her soul was pained for tall the death she could feel around her. Bu wait- She heard something. The heavy sound of large hooves in water.

As nimbly as she could, with the sway of a growing barrel, the mare in moving towards the roar of their namesake. Her jaw is slightly slacked as she pulls in breath, her heart hammering in her her ears and chest. A lather of sweat is collecting at her hips and neck as she hurries. Some time passes but yes! Yes! It is Kreios but something is terribly wrong...even more so than her own loss.

The king stallion is in the waters but it does not heal. The water in turn churns to a vivid red that causes Ygritte to break from the tangle of trees. Thankfully there were two other horses there should the king fall. "Kreios!" His name rings high and clear from her throat, perhaps a little too sharp with the worry that is filling her breast. Without hesitation she is in the water and at his side, pressing against him in raw happiness to see his face (no matter how bloodied and bruised). The red of his blood is staining her skin, her own mane and tail saturated and sticking to her skin as she buries her face into his neck. Ygritte does not care if the others saw her. She did not care who saw for she was overcome with her emotions (and possibly hormones) that the king was back alive.

Ygritte.

woo! muse!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I feel alive when I’m close to the madness - anyone - by Ygritte - 07-24-2016, 01:13 PM