• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oooh Drow!
    "Evil requires no reason."
    I had been otherwise involved since the birth of the girls. Ryss had taken my attention more than once and Tycho of course. And I have been busy mentally keeping any eye on the tiny little baby growing in Ryss's womb. Or watching the girls so Drow and Zur could have a moment of peace...no, I just really liked watching them play. I would give Halo the ability to purr like a kitten if I could. She is always rubbing against me and smiling and in general just ready to get into some mischief.

Which I might always be up for.

I had taken the girls on trips like I had taken Tycho. We went to the Moon and we traveled galaxies. I kept a close eye on my kitten. If anyone were to fall into the Sun, it would have been her. I don't take them far when we travel through space. I wouldn't want to disturb anything, and it takes more out of me than it used to. Before Quark and I magicked them into existence. I would never complain, but I could still feel the itching of that darkness beneath my skin. I could hear its whispers at night when I was curled against Ryss and she was asleep. I would lay there, fighting it as I kept my eyes on the two forms I love more than anything.

They would never know how many times they have saved me from the Darkness. It is a breathing thing? No, but it was there. It was alive. And it was much more persistent than the Light. Balance was needed. I was holding onto too much. A life for a life and I would have to figure out a way to make this happen before too much more time passed. Three beings would have to die....I just needed to find the right three. Perhaps it was time for a visit to the Beach.

But Drow has patiently been waiting for me. So I slip from Halo's side, where I had been laying with the girls. They had wanted a story and so I had settled in next to them to tell them a story about Vikings and their ships and feuds. Halo was practically laying on me, so when I got up she shifted back into the cuddle pile of her sisters and I can only smile. I touch them all, but I linger on my kitten a little longer before going to find Drow. There was something he had been wanting to talk to me about for a while now.

So when I find him. It's no surprise that Zur is there and he smiles, touching my shoulder before going the way I had come to his three girls. We took turns watching over them when they were asleep, mostly, I think, because it was just peaceful to watch them. It was refreshing to watch those bundles of fur and legs sleep and dream. I nod slightly, turning to watch Zur leave before I turn back to the massive stallion before me. It always mused me thinking of other things.....No...now is not the time.

"You rang?" I say with a smirk.

pazuzu

Messages In This Thread
    Oooh Drow! - by Pazuzu - 07-22-2016, 08:21 PM
    RE: Oooh Drow! - by Drow - 07-23-2016, 12:43 PM
    RE: Oooh Drow! - by Pazuzu - 07-25-2016, 07:38 PM
    RE: Oooh Drow! - by Drow - 07-25-2016, 08:56 PM