• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

birthing

I close my eyes when Ryss's lips touch my skin and her words wash over my soul, over my heart. A small smile tugs at my lips and I lean into her this time, not out of unsteadiness but because I love the way she feels against me. Her warmth mingling with my own. "Thank you." I say softly, my lips touching her cheek. Tycho, his warmth and scent bathe me on my other side and I turn to him, pressing my lips gently to the spot where his head and his neck meet. I rest it in that hollow for just a moment before I pull away.

Tycho doesn't much care for touch but after being exposed to it for a little while...he was slowly allowing a little more of it from his family. This was good, because sometimes I wanted to just wrap him up in a full body embrace...but we aren't quite there yet. I smile a small half-smile at him before Halo's small fuzzy body is barreling into my chest.

I cuddle her next to me and smile when I start to purr. "Perhaps we can figure out a way to give you a purr, kitten." I say, knowing the look she gives me. "Lots of trouble to be had." I say with a wink and then a small laugh when she kisses Tycho. I tug her fuzzy forelock. It's still hard for me to be so open but I say it anyways. "Love you kitten." Before she is bounding back to her Dads. A smile turns my lips again and I press my face into Ryss' neck.

I can feel the magic practically boiling under my skin still, like a high fever that almost makes my skin too hot to the touch. I won't let it allow to hurt them so I manage to cool my body down some with some ice/water magic and adjust my magic so that it keeps my body at a normal temperature, even with the fire burning in my veins.

Magic did have a price. I am dreading when it does finally come to collect.

**Disclaimer, posting to Pazuzu can result in maiming, torturing, and all kinds of nasty things possibly happening to your pony. If you do not agree, do not post to him or if you do not want your pony horribly maimed, please say so. Most of the time he will just leave some nice new scars, either mental or physical.

Messages In This Thread
    birthing - by Pazuzu - 07-03-2016, 03:58 PM
    RE: birthing - by Quark - 07-03-2016, 08:31 PM
    RE: birthing - by Daeryssa - 07-04-2016, 07:29 AM
    RE: birthing - by Arzhur - 07-11-2016, 11:33 AM
    RE: birthing - by Drow - 07-11-2016, 12:35 PM
    RE: birthing - by Furia - 07-11-2016, 01:14 PM
    RE: birthing - by Lunasol - 07-13-2016, 11:55 AM
    RE: birthing - by Halora - 07-16-2016, 11:13 PM
    RE: birthing - by Furia - 07-19-2016, 04:45 PM
    RE: birthing - by Pazuzu - 07-19-2016, 04:59 PM