• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The light that shines so bright - Chemdog
    "My name is of no concern to you, you stallion. You just need to leave this filly alone so that she can return home where she belongs," Nitika stated, flicking her tail and stomping one of her hooves, displaying her displeasure with the bird-spotted stallion's presence.

"If you must know, I come from your former home, the Falls. I'd heard of you there, and frankly, I find it displeasing that I ran into you. I was quite glad when you took your herd and left, it's been very peaceful without you there."

Nitika turned to look at the filly and the other stallion. She didn't recognize him, but something told her she should. The filly looked a little like a mare that had been living with Archam's herd a long time back. That would also explain why she smelled a little like him; she probably got it off of her dam.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The light that shines so bright - Chemdog - by Nitika - 07-17-2016, 07:22 PM