• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what am I fighting for? (birthing)
    Unknown to Chemdog, something was indeed stirring within Sreva. She wanted to be the one to help take care of these foals, but at the same time, knew she couldn't. She didn't have a foal of her own, therefore, no milk to provide for the young ones. At this stage of life, it was what they needed. This was something that only Sabé could give to them, since she had a foal of her own this season. She was producing milk, so she was the obvious candidate for the caretaker of the two roan foals.

Sreva had to work hard to hide her displeasure. She desperately wanted to take care of them, and though Chemdog's words that they would learn from everyone in the herd helped her a little, it wasn't the same. She was still a bit angry that she could not be the one to take care of the foals. It would be tough for Sabé too, given she had three to take care of now.

Oh screw it, Sreva wanted to help how she could. It was some instinct burning within her, something that, right now, she could not hold back. The mare stepped closer to the foals as they took turns nursing, her gaze on the fillies. She began to clean them off a little, help to warm them up so they could get their blood flowing, which would hopefully help them adjusting to this new world. It wouldn't do for them to be cold in a place such as this.

Messages In This Thread
    what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Morigan - 07-02-2016, 12:10 AM
    RE: what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Sreva - 07-03-2016, 01:37 PM
    RE: what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Taria - 07-06-2016, 09:04 AM
    RE: what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Sabé - 07-06-2016, 09:13 AM
    RE: what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Sreva - 07-06-2016, 10:49 PM
    RE: what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Eiria - 07-07-2016, 11:48 PM
    RE: what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Sreva - 07-16-2016, 10:19 PM
    RE: what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Sabé - 07-17-2016, 06:55 PM